Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Like Comments....But

In case you missed it on the left hand sidebar, I don't mind receiving comments on the things I post here.    

However, due to the fact that I am an unapologetic African American transwoman who tells it like it T-I-S is, I do get my share of hate and racist commentary.   It's why the TransGriot comment section is on moderated status, and that will not change in the forseeable future.   

That means because of the idiots, lil ol me is the one who has to approve all of your comments good, bad or indifferent.  They'll get posted when I get the time in my busy life to go through them.   

Yes, contrary to public opinion and the unsolicited opinions of my detractors, I do have a life that doesn't revolve around this blog.

Since this is my cyberhome, your First Amendment free speech rights extend to the end of my nose.    If your comment is offensive or racist, it will not see the light of day unless I feel like embarrassing you or making you look like the anus you are for the world to see.

Some I hold in the que for the Nuke A Troll segment, and I reserve the right to edit your comment for clarity. 

There is no need to repetitively send your comments, it'll show up once I approve it.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments: