Monday, December 27, 2010

Post Number 3500

Another day, another milestone post here at TransGriot.     You're looking at Post Number 3,500 since I started the blog almost five years ago.

That's a lot of writing!     But I have enjoyed every moment of it, especially since I have a lot to say about a wide range of issues, and not just TBLG community ones.

Many times I find myself being the only person willing to stand up and say it.

I also see it as a calling.   We Black transwomen don't have anyone writing positive articles about us on a regular basis, so that proud duty has fallen on me to do so as I continue to walk in the pumps of Roberta Angela Dee  and pick up where she left off  when she passed away in 2003.

Thanks for continuing to support what I do here at TransGriot.  I'm blessed to have you readers take some of your valuable web surfing time and stop by the blog on a regular basis.

Now on to the next milestone...Post number 4000


No comments: