Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting Close To 1 Million Visitors!

Another day, another TransGriot milestone.

I passed 1 million hits a long time ago since I started the blog on January 1, 2006 but I didn't install the hit counter on TransGriot until January 17, 2007.

It is rapidly approaching the day when I hit 1 million visitors since I installed the counter, and for that I'm exceedingly proud. I remember the days when I was just happy to get 100 visitors a day to TransGriot. Now I get over 1800-2000 hits a day.

I'm approaching the 2500 post milestone and have written almost 1000 this year alone. My blog accomplished the goal of being a BBR Top 25 one and I hope to get a repeat nomination for Best GLBT blog when the 2009 version of the Weblog awards kick off again.

But I couldn't do all of this without my loyal TransGriot readers. It does me no good to pontificate on various issues here and put together quality posts if people don't read them or tell friends where they read them.

Obviously there are some folks who like my posts so much they try to steal them and pass it off as their work. Know that Moni don't play that.

If you want to showcase my work on your blog, just ask me via e-mail, link back to this blog and give me credit as the creator of it.

I've also been blessed to get opportunities to come speak to you as well on various college campuses and hope to see more of you in 2010 and the future.

Thank you, and now it's on to the next milestone.

1.5 million visitors, here I come.

No comments: