Sunday, October 04, 2009

Feeling A Little Blue Today

TransGriot readers,
Taking a break today. Been feeling down about some things going on in my personal life that I need to do some hard, solid thinking about.

It isn't helping that my hormone script ran out as well. ;(

Some of it is just part of being Moni the activist and educator on trans issues. I'm human and need to recharge the batteries every now and then, even if my haters don't think so.

Part of it is the fact I haven't been back to Houston since the summer of 2005 or inside Texas borders since November 2006. Recent opportunities to return to the home state that I was looking forward to such as the family reunion have fallen through.

At any rate, gonna turn off the cable news for a little while, chat with some of my cis and trans girlfriends, talk to my family, watch some movies from my expansive DVD collection, do some fiction writing and pull out the PlayStation 2 and just chill out for a few hours.

After sacking some virtual college quarterbacks I'll figure out a few interesting topics to write about.

Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

eileen said...

Here's hoping that things are back on track for you now. *hugs*