Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Star Trek-Wow!

Just arrived back home from my local multiplex from watching the rebooted JJ Abrams directed Star Trek movie, and all I have to say is-wow!

I'm a Trekkie that watched the original series, Next Generation, DS9, Voyager and even Enterprise. I loved how this movie reintroduced us to all the characters we know and love and how the new actors stayed true to the original portrayals but put their own spin on them in some cases.

It even managed to surprise me with a well known producer-director playing a Starfleet admiral, but I won't spoil the surprise if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Here's the trailer for it, enjoy.



The best news is that the entire cast of the rebooted movie have been signed up to do two more pictures, and after watching this one can't wait to see what they come up with next.

No comments: