Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Heading To DC

Once again I'm hitting I-64 east and heading to our nation's capital to talk to some congressmembers. I may even take some time on this trip to do a little sightseeing and souvenir hunting.

This time we're going to try a different routing. Instead of heading east on I-64 to Charleston WV, heading north up I-79 through Morgantown, and catching I-68/I-70 into Maryland and then dropping down I-270 into the Washington area, we're going to run through Virginia and see if the southern routing shaves off some time.

Either way, we're going to have to cross a mountain range, so the scenery will be just as beautiful no matter what direction we take.

If I get a chance to access a computer I'll keep you peeps posted. In the interim I'll do a diary of my time up there and post it when I get back from DC.

No comments: